Fat to (Almost) Fit


You’ve read many articles on the topic. But this one is different, because I’m sharing my experience and what worked for me. It’s not a walk in the clouds, but I can guarantee that it works! At least for me. But hey, maybe it will work for you too! 

Here are the steps I took that led me from being fat to being fit and confident.

  • Make a decision. And stick to it. Anthony Robbins said “It is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.” I truly believe this so once I decided that I didn’t want to be fat anymore, I committed to it like a new employee eager to work in his new company. I started doing the right things since day one.        
                                                      
  • Set goals. This helped me become more realistic. I simply did not want to lose weight. I wanted to go from 215 to 150 pounds and I wanted to be healthier for myself, my kids and my wife. I want to be with them as long as I can and I knew that it won’t happen if I stayed the way I was.

  • Eat right. Check out the different options available for you. The Paleo diet worked well for me. In eight weeks, I already lost 30 pounds, and today after 5 months since I started, I’ve already lost a total of 45 pounds. That’s still 20 pounds away from my target weight, but I feel good, I don’t have hypertension anymore, and I can say I’m definitely healthier. I’d say you do it, but I’m not an expert on diet and nutrition. Check out PaleoDiet-Robbwolf.com for more information. I’ve also stopped drinking softdrinks and other drinks that are high in sugar. Moreover, I don’t eat rice, sweets, pasta and bread anymore.

  • Go all natural. You don’t need to take dietary supplements, pills or do weight loss treatments to lose weight, as I said earlier, just eat right and you’ll never go wrong. I feel good knowing that I achieved this 100% natural.

  • Exercise. There are two types of exercise that I regularly do: long and steady paced exercise such as walking and jogging; and fast paced high intensity workouts such as burpees and bodyweight training. I did different workouts for three months on an everyday basis to have better results, eventually joining Crossfit MNL in Libis.

  • Motivate yourself. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror and see that I am already losing weight and whenever people tell me that I'm looking better, I feel more inspired to go on. Weigh yourself every week like I did so that the progress is significant, as opposed to stepping on the scale every single day.

  • Change your lifestyle. Exercise and diet are a big part of my life now, and will remain to be so my whole life. Once you get the hang of this new lifestyle, you will find it easy to stick to it for the rest of your life. It feels so good to be fit!

       Do you want to be healthy and fit?  
Start now and feel good about yourself!



------------------------------
About Cameron Hernandez:
Cameron has the natural ability to lead people having led and co-founded the secret organization of superheroes called C.L.A.W.S. when he was still in grade 2.  To hide his true identity, he manufactured and sold friendship bracelets and lucky necklaces. His expertise in sales led to a career as a Senior CD Executive in a multi-national company. He's now an entrepreneur,   motivational speaker, husband of 1 wife and a dad of 2 lovely girls and a handsome little boy.


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Pixel Perfect Blog